Chapel interiors are a family run business that started with our Wilmslow store. The store grew through a love of quality paint and wallpaper products and a commitment to provide excellent customer service.
We began trading online in 2009 allowing us to expand both our product range and customer base, delivering our luxury products and excellent customer service to homes and business throughout the UK and overseas.
We are looking for an office assistant to join our small, friendly team on a full time basis. Based at our Adlington Warehouse/office.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
· Keeping the office organised; keeping on top of any price changes or claims that are ongoing. Sorting damages, samples, colour charts etc
· Providing remote support for our shop; ordering stock, dealing with delivery issues and making decisions on whether a discount can be offered or an alternative product
· Answering customer queries/complaints via telephone and email in a calm, professional manner. Following up on issues to ensure they are dealt with effectively.
· Managing customer orders; liaising with shop to ensure orders are fulfilled and ordering direct from suppliers
· Sorting paint and wallpaper orders ready for dispatch
· Liaising with suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all deliveries and orders
Expectations of the successful candidate include:
· Good computer skills – Being proficient in excel is essential
· Good communicator / friendly and empathetic
· Highly organised and able to use initiative to make decisions
· Team player- willing to help out in other areas of the business
· Diligent, conscientious and eager to learn
· Commitment to delivering outstanding customer service for a luxury product
· Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing company.
Is this position of interest?
If so please submit a Cover Letter highlighting your previous and / or current relevant experience and include your CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org