Dulux Heritage Trade Vinyl Matt
A high quality, water-based matt emulsion ideal for use on interior walls & ceilings. The vinyl matt gives excellent coverage due to a high opacity and a lovely smooth matt finish. Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt gives a smooth flow for easy application. This paint is suitable for low traffic rooms such as bedrooms or occasional dining rooms. If you are looking for a highly durable paint or one suitable for kitchens and bathrooms, we would recommend using Dulux Heritage colour chart before purchasing paint to ensure you are happy with the colour.
Features & Benefits
- High Opacity
- Quick Drying
- Easy application
|Finish||Matt, Low Sheen|
|Recommended||Interior walls & ceilings. Highly recommended for low traffic areas such as bedrooms or dining rooms|
|Coverage||17 sqm per litre|
|Drying Time||2-4 hours|
|Sample Pot||Supplied in Matt Emulsion as a colour guide|
All our Dulux Trade & Heritage Paints are mixed to order in our Wilmslow store. We estimate delivery to be 2-5 working days, all orders are dispatched with our courier and you will receive tracking the day before delivery.
Our designer paints are mixed especially for you and therefore cannot be returned, colours can vary on screen, we always advise you obtain a Dulux Heritage colour chart or sample before ordering your paint.
- Stir thoroughly before use
- This paint can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer
- Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt can be used as a base coat on bare plaster when thinned (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint)
- Cut in one wall at a time, Cut in no more than 5 to 8cm away from any internal angles, including sockets/switches, skirting, architraves, etc
- Roll into the cutting-in, ensuring you roll as close to the edge as possible
- Allow the first coat to dry for 2-4 Hours
- Apply a second coat as above
Note: Always follow the instructions found on the tin
Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost