Dulux Heritage Durable Flat Matt
A highly durable, water-based paint with a beautiful flat matt finish ideal for interior walls & ceilings. The ultra-low sheen makes it perfect for masking areas of uneven wall surfaces. Whilst its high durability means it is useable in areas of high traffic such as hallways and stairwells and perfect for use in busy family homes. Durable Flat Matt also has excellent coverage and high opacity meaning you can achieve a strong colour in only 2 coats.
We always recommend ordering a sample pot or a free of charge Dulux Heritage colour chart before purchasing paint to ensure you are happy with the colour.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Drying
- Very Matt Finish
- Excellent Coverage & Opacity
|Finish||Flat Matt, Very Low Sheen|
|Recommended||Interior walls & ceilings. Highly recommended for use in hallways and staircases|
|Coverage||17 sqm per litre|
|Drying Time||2-4 hours|
|Sample Pot||Supplied in Matt Emulsion as a colour guide|
All our Dulux Trade & Heritage Paints are mixed to order in our Wilmslow store. We estimate delivery to be 2-5 working days, all orders are dispatched with our courier and you will receive tracking the day before delivery.
Our designer paints are mixed especially for you and therefore cannot be returned, colours can vary on screen, we always advise you to obtain a Dulux Heritage colour chart or sample before ordering your paint.
- Stir thoroughly before use
- This paint can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer
- A thinned coat can be used to seal bare plaster (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint)
- Cut in one wall at a time, Cut in no more than 5 to 8cm away from any internal angles, including sockets/switches, skirting, architraves, etc
- Roll into the cutting-in, ensuring you roll as close to the edge as possible. Ensure to roll immediately afterwards, not allowing the cutting-in to dry prior to rolling
- Allow the first coat to dry for 2-4 Hours
- Apply a second coat as above
Note: Always follow the instructions found on the tin
Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost