Dulux Heritage Diamond Eggshell
A very tough and cleanable, water-based eggshell with a beautiful smooth mid sheen finish. Suitable for interior applications including woodwork, walls & ceilings and masonry. It contains unique stain repellent technology to prevent stains from setting into the surface, making cleaning up easier. The Anti Fade technology to protect the colour the Diamond Eggshell will give you a truly long lasting colour. Along with it's Class 1 rating meaning it will withstand daily wear and tear, diamond Eggshell is the perfect paint for busy homes and is highly recommend for kitchens and bathrooms. It can be used over surfaces previously decorated with solvent-based paints, providing proper surface preparation is carried out.
We always recommend to order a sample pot or a free of charge Dulux Heritage colour chart before purchasing paint to ensure you are happy with the colour.
Features & Benefits
- Tough, durable, scrub and stain resistant
- Anti-Fade Technology
- Suitable for high traffic area
|Finish||Eggshell, Mid Sheen|
|Recommended||Interior walls, ceilings, woodwork. Highly recommended for use in bathrooms and kitchens|
|Coverage||16 sqm per litre|
|Drying Time||4-6 hours|
|Sample Pot||Supplied in Matt Emulsion as a colour guide|
All our Dulux Trade & Heritage Paints are mixed to order in our Wilmslow store. We estimate delivery to be 2-5 working days, all orders are dispatched with our courier and you will receive tracking the day before delivery.
Our designer paints are mixed especially for you and therefore cannot be returned, colours can vary on screen, we always advise you obtain a Dulux Heritage colour chart or sample before ordering your paint.
- Stir thoroughly before use
- This paint can be applied with a brush, roller or airless spray
- Cut in one wall at a time, Cut in no more than 5 to 8cm away from any internal angles, including sockets/switches, skirting, architraves, etc
- Roll into the cutting-in, ensuring you roll as close to the edge as possible. Ensure to roll immediately afterwards, not allowing the cutting-in to dry prior to rolling
- Allow the first coat to dry for 4-6 Hours
- Apply a second coat as above
Note: Always follow the instructions found on the tin
Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost